The processing of personal data is carried out by IEM Consulting.
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website where it is temporarily stored in a so-called log file until ist automated deletion. These are the following data:
- your IP address,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- each transferred amount of data
- Access status / http status code
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well
- for further administrative purposes.
Personal Data you provide by our contact or newsletter subscription (Name and E-Mail) will only be used to get in touch with you as requested. All communication can be stopped by unsubscribing.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Pragraph 1 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows the data collection purposes listed above. In none case we use the collected data for the purpose of inferring your person.
No further personal data will be collected.
Any question, contact us: info (at) iam-consulting.com